Are you Disturbed by daily hair fall? Or you might be Irritated from the baldy look? Or want new hair growth?
Dry hairs with thin hair roots and weakness in the texture of follicles make you annoyed. Comb full of inches after combing and fear of being bald makes one stressed. Not only fear of being bald but to make one’s life so emphasized that it might disturb your thinking and feeling of inferiority complex. One might compare himself with others and gets embarrassed.
Hairfall and its causes
Falling of hair is not stressful when it happens due to natural factors but to some extent. When hair fall exceeds its daily count, and the subject feels more hair fall than average, that makes one stressed and fearful of being bald shortly.
People crossing their 30s might face hair fall due to some age factor. It also might be hereditary or genetic. But conscious attempts happen when one feels excessive fall. Moreover, in males compared with females, it is more common as it depends on testosterone and other growth hormone fluctuation. In females, hair fall is less due to the predominance of estrogen to control almost all growth systems in the body. It is because a female is safe before having menopause. 1
Althiology introduces a brand new product to control, repair, and nourish broken and weakened hairs. This product is designed specifically for hair sustenance, weak nails, and skin texture.
Biotin supplements retain your natural power of ill skin and hair health. You might be having weakness in skin texture and dryness, but that’s not an issue. Althiology has introduced this product, the only product of its type. Biotin makes the skin contour and enhances glow and nail grooming.
Furthermore, biotin Althiology added 176mg of calcium carbonate, a calcium supplement to cover bone health and promote bone healing and repair. This product is designed for oral administration, with no significantly added sugar. It is also lactose and gluten-free to prevent sensitivity to respective nutrients. It helps both men and women for their nutrition purpose. Furthermore, it is a vegan-friendly supplement. 2,3
To shop Althiology’s Biotin supplement: https://althiology.com/product/biotin/
Why only “Biotin”?
The answer to this needs to know the contents of this supplement. First, Biotin is the natural part of skin and hair growth. Vitamin B7 is the actual content of our body for many functions, including our skin contour, hair repair, hair growth, and hair nourishment. It also helps with the growth repair and shape of nails. It is also an essential component of pregnancy. It is also hypothesized that Biotin regulates blood sugar levels, bone growth, and neuromodulation.3–5
Kinetics of Biotin action:
Biotin does not store in our body as it is a co-enzyme. Being a water-soluble vitamin, Most people pass Biotin quickly through urine, while many do not. These supplements control many bodily organized systems. If one may have any serious illness or pregnancy, the first consultation is required. There is no profound adverse effect of Biotin, including Gastric system disturbance, nausea, and vomiting. 3,6–10
Drug authorities’ recommended usage of Biotin supplements is 100mcg/day. one (1) veggie capsule twice a day as a dietary supplement. For best results, take 20-30 min before a meal with a glass of water or as directed by your healthcare professional.11,12
CAUTION: Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.13
For more information, visit Altiology’s web: https://althiology.com/product/biotin/
- Qi, J. & Garza, L. A. An Overview of Alopecias. Cold Spring Harbor Perspectives in Medicine 4, (2014).
- Zempleni, J., Wijeratne, S. S. K. & Hassan, Y. I. Biotin. BioFactors 35, 36–46 (2009).
- Zempleni, J. & Mock, D. M. Biotin biochemistry and human requirements. The Journal of nutritional biochemistry 10, 128–38 (1999).
- Al-Eitan, L. N. et al.Identification and Characterization of BTD Gene Mutations in Jordanian Children with Biotinidase Deficiency. Journal of personalized medicine 10, (2020).
- Debourdeau, P. M. et al.Life-threatening eosinophilic pleuropericardial effusion related to vitamins B5 and H. Annals of Pharmacotherapy 35, 424–426 (2001).
- Soleymani, T., Sicco, K. lo & Shapiro, J. The infatuation with biotin supplementation: Is there truth behind its rising popularity? A comparative analysis of clinical efficacy versus social popularity. Journal of Drugs in Dermatology 16, 496–500 (2017).
- Zempleni, J. Uptake, localization, and noncarboxylase roles of biotin. Annual Review of Nutrition 25, 175–196 (2005).
- Piketty, M. L., Polak, M., Flechtner, I., Gonzales-Briceño, L. & Souberbielle, J. C. False biochemical diagnosis of hyperthyroidism in streptavidin-biotin-based immunoassays: The problem of biotin intake and related interferences. Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine 55, 780–788 (2017).
- Lamhonwah, A. M., Quan, F. & Gravel, R. A. Sequence homology around the biotin-binding site of human propionyl-CoA carboxylase and pyruvate carboxylase. Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics 254, 631–636 (1987).
- Samarasinghe, S. et al.Biotin interference with routine clinical immunoassays: Understand the causes and mitigate the risks. Endocrine Practice 23, 989–996 (2017).
- Zempleni, J. & Mock, D. M. Bioavailability of biotin given orally to humans in pharmacologic doses. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition 69, 504–508 (1999).
- Xiang, X., Liu, Y., Zhang, X., Zhang, W. & Wang, Z. Effects of biotin on blood glucose regulation in type 2 diabetes rat model. Wei sheng yan jiu = Journal of hygiene research 44, (2015).
- Sealey, W. M., Teague, A. M., Stratton, S. L. & Mock, D. M. Smoking accelerates biotin catabolism in women. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition 80, 932–935 (2004).